Friday, September 11, 2009

Supermodel Jordan Dunn Is Expecting...

English rose and afro-caribbean supermodel may soon be one of those few working women whom you see in Teen Vogue for their "Fashion In the Family" Feature. The young lady is a few months pregnant and has been saying "I'm feeling really well, and I've been so lucky. No morning sickness or anything - which is great - just a bit of heartburn and some backpain, but otherwise I'm really well."

As far as working with her mother agency goes "I'm taking it very easy - just doing little special things here and there. I wanted to be here (Fashion's Night Out in the U.K.) tonight - but I am not working for a while now." Her pregnancy bump has been clad mostly in Topshop leggings and dresses over the past few months - although last night it was treated to some floaty Dolce & Gabbana. As far as cravings go braise yourself, "Bread is the only thing I've been craving, so nothing really weird. Thank goodness!"Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment