Friday, April 9, 2010

Broadway Will Become A Catwalk This Summer

In a huge and much appreciated effort to help revive the garment district, Fern Mallis of IMG has partnered with legendary designers such as Diane Von Furstenberg, Micheal Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger. All through Broadway between 34th and 42nd street will be littered with mannequins decked out by the designers.

Sound crazy? This is what the fairy god-mother of the fashion industry Betsey Johnson had to say "I'm floored at the fantastic range of craziness," said Johnson. "Years ago, I made a welded dress. And once for Macy's I did a clear plastic design that I filled with Polaroids. I like these projects. Barbarella and beyond! I'm also getting ideas for a room divider for my apartment." A site to see indead, but I have one last question, will it withstand the summer heat?Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment