Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hide Yo Wife! Hide Yo Designs!

I was recently out shopping the market and stopped into a former haunt, H&M. We are all well aware of "fast fashion" and its many consequences, but this one is deadly. Brace yourselves and by no means do I endorse such practices. To the left is the $13 version by H&M while PINK manages to keep it real for $70, get it, keep it real!

"I pledge allegiance to VS Pink, and all that is comfy, fun, and worn by Chanel Iman". Lemme stop before I become a spokes model (blogger) and get my royalties revoked quicker then when Naomi Campbell pledged not to wear fur. Click here if you need a quick fix of Pink and have some self respect http://www.victoriassecret.com

Retweet this button on every post blogger

1 comment:

  1. Now that I see them side-by-side, I don't really see the similarity too much. But I get yo point!

    ReplyDelete