Saturday, August 7, 2010

Too beautiful to die. Too wild to live.

Life after graduation is what you make of it, so for me that is a lot of prayer, resume paper, and freshly pressed shirts. However, where that is getting me is better left unsaid. I leave you with this quote from my not so secret inspiration and please do not take it literally.

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.- Gia Carangi



photo credit: StyleSTARRetweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment