Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I'm back..."- LC

Lauren Conrad is the girl we love to hate and has decided to keep it real by straying away from those bright lights known as television, until as of late. She has just inked a deal to star in an MTV series about the launch of her newest fashion line. "I am so excited to be rejoining the MTV family," she told MTV News. "The new project will follow me as I develop my new contemporary line and also touch on my other businesses."

Her first collection was a huge failure, but her namesake line for Kohl's is still hanging in there. (Trust me, I have seen the job postings) Last month, Conrad announced she would be partaking in a relaunch, but with a higher price pointer for the contemporary market. "I've always been open to doing reality again," she told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. "Just under certain circumstances. As long as you have a separation, then it works. You have your personal life and you have work life; when they're combined, it's difficult."



photo credit: http://www.google.comRetweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment