Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fashion's Night Out: The Run Down

I apologize for having been m.i.a. for so long, but these last few weeks have been crazy, with job interviews and show season. Of course I made it out for Fashion's Night Out, especially having helped spread the news as if I was being paid under the tables for some quick PR work.

ASOS sent me on a quick run to Queens, little did they know I ate a sandwich on the way back.

The night was spent helping set-up and break- down for Teen Vogue's block party on Bleecker Street, but do not get me wrong, I made contacts, but into some familiar faces, and received A LOT of free stuff. After that my friends and I headed over to Tracy Reese and danced the night away at their "Dance Party", my homeboy Leroy and his fly sister Deb, got first place.

Want my free tee shirt from Marc Jacobs? Syke, next stop, my sister in the sunshine state.

Second stop, DVF for her reckless shindig in the Meatpacking district, and yes she was there. It was some much fun. Thankfully, there was a Starbucks shuttle bus waiting outside, so that we could high tail it over to SoHo...

A night made fun, by the realest ones...
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment