Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tory Burch Spring 2011

Oh child, do I thank the universe, nah? Do I thank my "hookup", yes? More importantly, GOD, of course! I finally attended a fashion show this season, and it was none other than Tory Burch. She is really one of my favorite fashion designer, and is the epitome of accessible luxury mixed with American sportswear. Her show was the bomb; consisted of a DJ, had really good sweets, and (insert name here) Argyle Culture, formally known as Phat Farm was there. He was really cool and has an undeniable swagger about him. Good night.


The new home of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.

Remember that show by Express and Vogue magazine, well that is Miss Thing from the DR, second from left.

My reckless goody bag, which was really good. One item is truly too die for.
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment