Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Y'all Know I Give Back, Right?

Giving back is very important, especially when you were the first one to receive a scholarship when an organization just starts to begin. I would like to gladly introduce you to the Jan-Ai Scholarship Fund. It rewards local individuals involved in the arts, such as myself (I am from New Jersey, remember) with a scholarship to help them further their education.

Recently we held our 4th Annual benefit and silent auction. I came dressed to the nines, donated a sample dress to the auction, air kissed some familiar and new faces, all while celebrating my 23rd birthday. I organized a brunch earlier that day and a dinner later that evening, I go hard...
The h'ordeuvres were hilarious, wanna be sushi on crackers.



photo credit: StyleSTARRetweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment