Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happily Never After...

Last night was officially the end of something great and the beginning of something beautiful. Over the span of three months, I have grown tremendously. I was enrolled in the Kenneth Cole Productions fall 2010 internship program and it challenged me in more ways than one.

I left knowing more about the fashion industry as a whole, how to better distinguish myself from others, while working as a team, and also that corporate America is not that bad. Last night was the presentation of our group project that was culminated over the course of three months, as well as the company holiday party...
Sitting pretty at the company holiday party.
The "Romantic Rebels" in all their glory, so haute.
Boots up for grabs at the company sample sale.



photo credits: StyleSTARRetweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment