Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Another Day Around the Way...

"I love my job, I love my job, I love my job"- Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada

My current gig is one that I truly do enjoy and mean the previous quote minus the reference to a movie synonymous with a boss from well, hell. My days off from work are usually the same, but today was different, (cue Law & Order music)...
The day was spent perusing the racks at Bloomingdale's trying on everything from Alexander McQueen to Michael Kors. However, this time I had more of an incentive to buy since my little friends at work were kind enough to bestow me with a girt card. Oh, and if you must know I purchased the Marc by Marc Jacobs wanna be, second from left.
After that I took a walk down St. Mark's Place to buy a slice of pizza for catch this, $1.00 a slice at 2 Bros. Pizza. I kid you not, and the pepperoni was $1.25. Now that is what's up!
Before heading home, I had to be ghetto and throw shade, I mean say "hello" to fellow alumni of F.I.T. who were to broke to buy a computer and check their e-mail from home. Let me stop, I just happened to arrive about 3 hours early for the Christian Club's "Faith and Fashion" panel. it was dope and really taught me something. Please see below.

1. Tear inspiration from GOD.
2. Pursue your dreams humbly.
3. While in school build honest relationships, work hard, and then rest.
4. Have a clean spirit and live freely.
5. Lead your business with integrity.



photo credit: StyleSTAR
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment