Thursday, March 3, 2011

Backstage: Tracy Reese Fall 2011

Once an intern, forever a fan, among other things, is more a suitable title for this post.

Every show season I make mental notes of possible outfit options, but never place them in a garment bag with a Polaroid attached. And then as GOD would have it, boom the e-mails come in and opportunities arise. This year I took fate into my own hands and gave my "distant cousin" a call and asked if she wouldn't mind me getting my hands dirty in an effort for her fall 2011 show to run smoothly. The verdict, of course!

I really do love this brand though, they taught me everything I know.
The board backstage that delegates, who wears what.
June Ambrose.

Fruits of my labor, the company after party.
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment