Monday, November 21, 2011

"If I Was You I'd Hate Me Too"! -Lil Kim

There are not enough hours in the days! I thought the conversion from fashion assistant to fashion student would be seamless, but it has been anything but. My new friend Cryspy, has been having my back thankfully, but that is not enough. Faith and hard work are the name of the game. Along with that I have had enough to keep me busy outside of classes. Events, homework, photo shoots, you name it...
Check out my home girl Mohan Jean Mary, professional hair stylist, at a photo shoot we did recently in Manhattan. She has worked for Essence magazine and a few celebrities...

In between classes, literally, I assisted budding wardrobe stylist Caprice Taylor, on the emerging artist Jabari Gray's music video for "Been Around the World". Follow them on twitter!
Oh, and I did mention that I am the Special Events coordinator for BRAG F.I.T. now?
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment