Saturday, November 5, 2011

Teen Vogue Fashion U, Class of 2011!

I recently attended Teen Vogue Fashion U, for the third time! And man oh man, was it a way to end my October month. After all those parties, and homework, I am pooped. My apologies for the lack of frequency in my post, too.

The event was weekend long, and required an application with fee for admission. Friday consisted of a kick off concert at H&M, Saturday were the seminars, and Sunday was, you guessed it graduation. I had fun overall, was happy to see a larger out reach and support of the magazine's male readership. Lastly, Linda Fargo of Bergdorf Goodman is my shero!

Mini burgers at the H&M party, a goodie bag from the Jessica Simpson showroom and Miss Linda Fargo herself. I also attended a seminar for ABC Family on fashion styling and Peter Som.

A sneak peak at the fashion closet and a glimpse at my goodie bag for coming...
Our beloved editors and two of their offices...
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment