Sunday, January 29, 2012

Break Down: Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week Tracy Reese Spring 2011

It's almost that time of year again, Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week! Last season showed some really great stuff, but I kept it simple seeing as it was my year returning to school for my bachelor's degree.

Simple for me is attending one show, and that being my mentor, Miss Tracy Reese. This delivery hits stores in just a few weeks and is destined to fly off shelves. With sheer fabrics, a focus on easy dressing, and that pop of neon that is so important right now, what girl doesn't want the Tracy Reese look?
Supermodel Selita Ebanks (twitter: @MsSelitaEbanks taking interviews front of house after the show. And a quick picture of the corporate office before heading to the Lincoln Center to take my seat and enjoy the show!
Models caught mid action doing their final run through of the collection, while the audience applauds...
Sheer layers, and that pop of neon that I aforementioned, with a sneak peek sketch of Tracy's (twitter: @Tracy_Reese) fall 2012 collection.
Check out these really cool guys and dolls I spotted backstage at the Lincoln Center.
Rumi of http://www.fashiontoast.com/ her blog is dope
Curran J. Swint of http://kingsruletogether.com/ is a personal favorite
And my home girl T-Boz of TLC, just kidding Nytia Baker of Macy's



photo credit: StyleSTAR
Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment