Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009

Three things to start this post.

1. I LOVE Victoria's Secret because no other American lingerie brand has managed to due what they do.

2. All if not most of their models have a healthy look and fun spirit!

3. They make me smile and end up in a gift box for one of my loved ones.

With that said, most of us are bursting with excitement knowing that this year's show is forecoming sooner than you think. Try, last night! Filming of the fashion show was last night here in New York City, but will air nationally on CBS, December 1st at 10pm.

Here is a little commentary from Chanel Iman about doing her first show. "I'm just going to do my thing," said the confident supermodel, even suggesting to the show's stylist that they bedazzle her name in pink rhinestones on the back of her runway-look T-shirt.Retweet this button on every post blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment